Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Dirty goes on a road trip

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 10:57 AM
TheDirtySanchez
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Dirty goes on a road trip

Ok so thanks to all you guys, I jumped in my Van and took a trip from Tampa Florida, to Philly, then to New Jersey where I am now.

OK so lets started with the problems I had on my road trip ...lol

1: The windshield wiper on the passenger side stoped working but I knew what happened.The plastic bushing that connects the 2 pices together was from 1992...WOW.... it yelled Uncle!!! and was DONE...I had 2 remove the hood and wiper arm cover to replace Easy

2: Since I first got the van all the test roads I took it on were smooth, what a suprise I got at 4am on I95 when i hit some major road bumps and ....BAM !!!!! BOUNCE !!!! I was like WTF ??? Damn shock are blown, so I bounced all the way up the east coast...lol

I think...NO ........I KNOW Im going to replace them because it sounds like a Bomb went off everytime I hit a pot hole.This should be a easy fix right ????? I think me and my Pops are going to do it.

So I think thats about it not too bad at all but I did notice it dosen't have fast pick up from a start but once Im rollin Its hard to do the speed limit Me and the wife did about 75 80 + the whole way ..damn 3 speed.

Last edited by TheDirtySanchez; 06-28-2010 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 78 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtySanchez
I jumped in my Van and took a trip from Tampa Florida, to Philly, then to New Jersey where I am now.
Keep driving, you're only 5 hours away.

Quick Reply: Dirty goes on a road trip