Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

2001 RamVan window regulators

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Rocky Point Rides
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 RamVan window regulators

I have a 2001 3500 RamVan 15 pass body style, I have electric windows however both driver and passenger windows quit working, motor is fine, it is a little plastic part that broke in both doors, I am having a hard time finding the electric regulators, so I have been thinking on changing to manual regulators so no to fight again with this problem, so my question is: could I use a manual regulator in my door shell or do I need to change the door shell that will accomodate for the manual regulator?
the next question be could I use the window regulators from a durango? they seem to be very close, as per the pictures in the internet, and they are readily available from many vendors.
Any help will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:21 AM
stev
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have manual crank by hand windows in my B2500 2001 Ram Van. I can get the windows up or down faster than the power types.

Not sure if people are avoiding your post since you have that Dodge Forum Rule #5 plastered in your signature. People tend to flee seeing stuff like that in a posting.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Rocky Point Rides
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks stev, I do not know why is that signature forum rule #5 in there if you read the message is not advertising or soliciting other than info in window regulator exchange from electric to manual, who is the moderator so I can ask what am I doing wrong? thanks again

Quick Reply: 2001 RamVan window regulators