Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

If you're in Oklahoma with a dirty van...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
andthatsalrightwithme
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you're in Oklahoma with a dirty van...

I just used Excellence Mobile Detail and he kicked my van's dirty little ***!! It is like when I found it online for sale again!!

The outside was just dull but the carpet was a hot mess and looks nearly new again now. He removed state stickers from the windshield and all kind of stuff.
Now I just have to remove the last 2 or 3 screws from tearing the running boards off and decide what to do about that nasty cancer cover up wise. I was quote nearly 3 grand from a shop to repair it. Yeah, that aint happening. If you can see it there in the middle of the van way down low (drivers side) and know of any good ideas, let me know. The dealership had it covered with the gold tape you can still see left on the door.

Last edited by andthatsalrightwithme; 04-01-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:51 PM
stev
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by andthatsalrightwithme
Now I just have to remove the last 2 or 3 screws from tearing the running boards off and decide what to do about that nasty cancer cover up wise. I was quote nearly 3 grand from a shop to repair it. Yeah, that aint happening. If you can see it there in the middle of the van way down low (drivers side) and know of any good ideas, let me know. The dealership had it covered with the gold tape you can still see left on the door.
The front driver side wheel throws road grim and salt along the bottom mid section of the van. Thus the rust. Prevention is inside mud flaps. most Ram Vans have this rust location.

Quick Reply: If you're in Oklahoma with a dirty van...