Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

OEM brake part numbers

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2019 | 08:38 PM
Henry_B
|
Exclamation OEM brake part numbers

Hi everyone.
I hope i'm in the correct place for my post.
I'm new and i live in the Netherlands and i have a 1996 DODGE RAM 2500 VAN GLOBEMASTER now for almost 11 years and i want to install new brake discs and pads,the only problem is that my DODGE is imported from the U.S. and Autodoc need to get the OEM partnumbers first before they can tell me which discs and pads i need because even with my VIN number there are to many parts to choose from they told me.
I hope that someone can give me a hint or the numbers i need.I'll post the VIN NR. also perhaps it helpsVin no. : 2B7HB21Y8TK119236.

​​​​​​Thanks.

Old 12-16-2019 | 09:22 AM
HeyYou
Administrator

5 lug, or 8 lug wheels?

Old 12-16-2019 | 05:58 PM
Henry_B
|
Exclamation

Hi Hey You
Sorry for the late reply. i've got 5 lug wheels

Old 12-16-2019 | 06:16 PM
Henry_B
|
Exclamation

Hi Hey You
Sorry for the late reply. i've got 5 lug wheels
I've got another question too and perhaps you can help. The front shock absorbers are to old and we heve to go to the car inspection every year. The garage told me that i need to replace the front shock absorbers but the shops here can only help is i give them the OEM/EAN numbers.Do you perhaps know how to get my OEM/EAN numbers or where i can get information about the numbers

this should be the front shock absorber It's now allmost 01.00 AM here and so tomorrow i'll send a few pics of our DODGE so you all can see what it is. In the Netherlands there is nobody that knows our type of DODGE we drive we are the only people that drives this car in the Netherlands i think.

Attached Files

Last edited by Henry_B; 12-16-2019 at 06:30 PM. Reason: adding to conversation
Old 12-16-2019 | 10:06 PM
ElkCon
Veteran

Rock Auto shows the OEM numbers at the bottom of the page

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...074013&jsn=460

Old 12-17-2019 | 04:21 AM
Henry_B
|

Hi Elkcon
I would like you from the bottom of my heart that now I can finally find the OEM numbers for my DODGE.
Perhaps now if I need parts they can be found easier

Old 12-18-2019 | 10:09 AM
HeyYou
Administrator

Could also check any of the numerous Mopar parts sites. They may show the parts as discontinued, but, they will still have the part numbers for you.

What's the front axle weight rating on your van? Should be listed on a sticker on the drivers door frame.

Old 12-18-2019 | 02:56 PM
Henry_B
|

Hi Hey You.
when the sun's up I'll take a look if the sticker is still there and I'll post it thanks again for the help. It's a pity that the government hates my car and it's because of this that parts are so very hard to find
i have another issue that you can help me with perhaps. When the van arrived the original car alarm system was disabled. I got it working again but the remote isn't 100 % anymore and it came with only one. Do you know if there's a shop that sells them for a reasonable price. I got in contact with Chrysler and they could send them to me but they wanted $ 93 a piece only for shipping and that's a bit to much for me certainly for just a remote control. I'm disabled and the car is for my wheelchair. I'll sen a pic of the remote.

My car's remote
I would also post a picture of my DODGE so here comes

Last edited by Henry_B; 03-18-2021 at 11:47 AM. Reason: file doesn't belong there
The following users liked this post:
bootNewt (01-31-2020)
Old 12-18-2019 | 09:25 PM
HeyYou
Administrator

Wow, the van looks really nice.

No clue on the Key Fob, are you sure that's a stock mopar part? "Kodiak" sounds awful aftermarket to me.

Quick Reply: OEM brake part numbers