Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Come 2gether Dodge owners, READ HERE

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 04:12 PM
YZF Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Come 2gether Dodge owners, READ HERE

ok, i know theres a crap load of you on this forum, instead of reading about the problems you see and people worrying about dropped valves. why dont you POST and tell your story, if youve had problems talk about it, if youre having problems talk about it. if youve had a trouble free truck with 20k + miles TALK ABOUT IT, im not a dodge owner yet. but i was considering buying an 04 rumble bee. but my mind is actually changing now due to seeing all these problems some people are having, and nothing posotive coming out of anyones mouth. I know alot of you are out there reading and keeping hush hush. So come on Go here ~> https://dodgeforum.com/tm.asp?m=69874 post in it, talk about it, For god sakes lets get something going if theres an actual problem make dodge FIX IT.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Come 2gether Dodge owners, READ HERE

You shouldn't change your mind about the Rumble Bee. Here's the deal. The valve problem is isolated it seems. There are many people out there that aren't having any problems what-so-ever with the Hemi. I have spoke/conversed with several techs and only one said they had heard of an isolated incident. Personally, I know of 3 different people who have the 2500 ram with the Hemi and tow heavy car trailers or work trailers with them. Absolutely no problem at all. I think it's possible that there has been some degree of over-reaction to the ticking noise and confusion relating to the valve spring failure. You won't hear a valve spring until after it breaks.

I do agree that it's important to note that someone has had this problem, but until it's apparent that it's more than just an isolated incident it's not worth the worry.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:39 PM
YZF Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Come 2gether Dodge owners, READ HERE

thats very true, i appriceate your quick responce to my thread. I will be doing a little more research into this before making my decision and purchase. ive read alot of other forums and it seems there are quite a few people who have broken valves. or their trucks are stalling while driving with for me is a no go if thats going to be a regular occuring event. but you are right im sure myself as well as others are over reacting and this is probably a 1 out of 100 type of situation

Quick Reply: Come 2gether Dodge owners, READ HERE