Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

FINALLY GOT PARTS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 02:15 PM
RumbleBeeRam
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FINALLY GOT PARTS!

Hello there, I finally got parts for my hemi.

Bought a airraid tb spacer... makes a cool whissing sound, didnt really notice a lot of power increase. I also got a Super 40 series muffler, cut out the resinator.
Anyone else do this muffler? anyone else think it dropped your power? Feels like it, or maybe its because now at 2000 it sounds like its at 5000rpm and it should have more at 5000 than at 2000?

I love exhaust its the only thing that can make your economy better and worse at the same time. Fuel efficency drops... but it sounds so good you rev it out more often

Has anyone cut off the cats? What about headers?

Well, I also put blue LEDs and a strobe light in the hood scoop for that extra bling I will get pics up soon.

Well...Lemme know about those questions...

-adam

Old 09-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Morikk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FINALLY GOT PARTS!

I am looking at getting a 40 series for my 04 Hemi QC. How do you like it? I want something Loud, but not like bust your eardrums loud. Just a deep good V8 sound. Not sure if you can or not but any chance you could record a bit of it and post it? If cant post can email it to me.

Morik11@yahoo.com

Grats on your new stuff though. Sounds like fun

Morikk

Quick Reply: FINALLY GOT PARTS!