Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

any of you guys run dynomax exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 02:25 AM
vlsun
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any of you guys run dynomax exhaust?

i'm trying to decide between jba and dynomax, leaning on the dynomax because there's a dealer near where i work. i'm just looking for all the benifits that better air flow provides, plus a mellow deep tone that isnt very loud unless you get on it, meaning i dont want to hear a lot of it inside the cab...

Old 09-15-2004, 03:39 AM
B][GT
Professional
Default RE: any of you guys run dynomax exhaust?

Ive got dynomax on my '04. Ive also gut off the resonator. It does have a nice steady rumble, i find on highway, and around town, and ya, when you get on it, it makes some noise. On the highway, the drone, is there, but i can cover it up by turning the stereo up to 20-23. I dont mind it, ive had it 5mnths on the truck, and dont eveen hear it anymore.

Old 09-15-2004, 04:09 AM
bullitt1229
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of my friends has a dynomax welded in on his '02 5.9 and it sounds awesome. When I heard it, I thought about ditching my borla and putting a dynomax on. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would have gotten the dynomax. But then again, I'm sure it would have made much a difference since I have the 4.7

Old 09-15-2004, 06:41 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran

I have the Dynomax setup in my signature and I love it. It does have a little drone at a certain RPM but it's not bad.

If someone can tell me how to insert a file (.zip or .wav) I will post some waves of my exhaust.

Old 09-15-2004, 11:44 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

you can upload a .wav in the sight and sound forum. Or if you have a website like the free one that comes with a yahoo id you can upload the sound file and then link to it like i do mine. www.geocities.com/dheath_1999/ram.mp3

Old 09-16-2004, 06:50 PM
BlueHemi
Veteran

RamIt - Thanks for the info.

vlsun - I have put some .wav files in the sight and sound forum under the topic "Dynomax exhaust sound clips". Let me know what you think.

Quick Reply: any of you guys run dynomax exhaust?