Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Who makes the best looking ner

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 08:31 PM
audiobeast
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who makes the best looking ner

Hello,</P>

My new 04 Ram looks great but Im thinking about buying some nerf bars. Any suggestions on a brand? What should I avoid? I have the dark grey quad cab with the 20" rims and tires. </P>

Old 01-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Quicksilver

Westin makes chromed stainless steel step bars and aluminum bars that would work best if you live where they use salt on the roads. IMO the rams with chrome grills and bumperslook best w/chrome bars. I've seen some other styles that look good but I don't know what brands they are. Good luck in your hunt.

Old 01-07-2004, 10:04 PM
HEMIFIED

I have thedark grey quad also and I just put nerf bars on my 04 on Friday. Just don't get chrome because if you scar it. it will rust. The stainless is just as shiney and will last longer. You can get themcab length or rear well to rear well. I went with the full length so I can reach in the bed with out having to jump on the back of it when you need to pick up something close to the front.</P>

Old 01-09-2004, 12:46 AM
First Timer

NASTA makes a great bar...and I did a lot of research.. they look good and are suppose to be the tops. But they are not cheap. Westin too makes a good bar. I have Better Built polishedstainless steel for $299 installed. With lifetime warrenty. Really sturdy. already tested off road....</P>

Old 01-14-2004, 02:19 PM
Offroad Hemi
Rookie

I am looking into the Stainless. I am pretty tired of chrome rusting here in the Midwest.

Old 01-14-2004, 06:20 PM
bullitt1229
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After reading this post, I went to google.com and typed in "nasta nerf bars" and it brought up a webpage for nerfbarcatalog.com or something like that. They were selling them for $309 with free shipping. I then went to ebay and found a brand new pair for $219.95 plus $38 for shipping. I think I will end up buying the pair on ebay.

Quick Reply: Who makes the best looking ner