Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Ok how screwed up is this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 10:48 PM
funky1500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok how screwed up is this?

Ok my 07 Ram is a week old (This would be roughly three weeks ago) and I hear on the radio about this lifetime warrenty,well i thought i would inquire because surly i qualify, i mean its only been a week right? Well ive been told two different things, one, dodge of Kinston told me to cough up $800 and they would see what they could do, and two dodge home office told me I do not qualify at all but did't explain why I didn't... Well Im still talking with dodge trying to get answers but i dunno.... oh yea first post on dodge forums, can already tell it will be usefull through out my dodge expirence.

Old 08-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Dodge Tech
Captain
Default RE: Ok how screwed up is this?

SOL man it has to be signed and bought on or after the 26th the 800 would be for an extended warranty not the life time one 800 hehe what ever. U will also need to read the fine print about it its a hell of a deal that I tell u. Get it whiles its going for any one that buys a new chrysler. Dont be mad I mean hell no one in service even knew it was comming it just BAM showed up on of service net on teh 26th and we were all shocked about his move.

Old 08-13-2007, 03:09 PM
dramman
Default RE: Ok how screwed up is this?

Keep in mind this does NOT apply to diesels. Only gas burners

Quick Reply: Ok how screwed up is this?