Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

which one

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 09:17 PM
americanpye1392
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which one

ok i am 16 and i want a regular cab shortbed i pretty much want the truck with the hemi 3.92 gears ill put a programmer, air raid and flowmasters but my dad said to wait and see if they wouldd make a srt like the humble or rumblebee even thoe that wasnt a srt but what do u guys think i can get that truck loaded out for around 20-23 thousand [align=right][/align]

Old 08-12-2007, 11:18 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: which one

new no, used yes.

If you want the hemi and some decent options for that price, you will be looking at the SLT model and a very forgiving dealer.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:44 AM
rtmorrisjr
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: L and R Two

new no, used yes.

If you want the hemi and some decent options for that price, you will be looking at the SLT model and a very forgiving dealer.
agreed. good luck finding a truck like that for that cheap. could happen but wouldn't get a new one. a good idea tho, (what my old man did) is to find a dealer with a demo truck. he got his new (in 95) for about 8k cheaper cause it was a demo. Had like 900 miles on it or something like that. So you might be able to get a good deal that way. good luck, and welcome to DF

Old 08-13-2007, 04:29 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are looking for a truck for my son. He wants a 4x4 cummins quad cab short bed. I have been looking on autotrader and they have alot of trucks on there.Forthe price range listed, you would be definatly looking for a used truck. There are a bunch of nice used ones out there,just be patient and dont settle. That is what I keep telling my son. Hejustwants one so bad that he justjumpson every truck. That is where I come it.Just make sure you are happy with it.