Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Special Editions

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 12:13 PM
stlhooked
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Special Editions

Hello All,
I'm new here and I have recently been hired at the St. Louis Chrysler plant building the new trucks. So now I am eligible for an employee discount.

Where can I find info on 2wd regular cab special editions??????/
I just saw a 2008 Regency and it looks really nice.

I can't find anything on dodge.com

I really wish Jeep would have produced the Gladiator and now I'm waiting to see if they'll build the JT.

I figure if I can't get a truck that will get good gas mileage I should shop for a fast truck that I can still haul a motorcycle to justify the bad fuel economy. I can't imagine taking a new truck off-road anyway.... Maybe if I get rich off Chrysler though.....

Old 09-06-2007, 09:27 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Special Editions

As far as I know there isn't a special edition Ram. Are there any particular options that you are looking at. The best thing to look into would be the Laramie Edition. This has all the luxuries that you might want. Then there is the Big Horn addition you can look into. Nothing is labeled a special addition though as far as I know.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Dan Stewart

Texas has had the Lone Star Edition since around '03. Must be purchased from a dealer within Texas only.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Bouncer88
All Star

Indy Ram, SS/T thats pretty much it I think and I don't know if those are special edition trucks but they are rare.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Mr5150

There aren't any special editions this year. There is the Rumble Bee, the ThunderRoad, Daytona, GTX.. I think thats it for newer models.

Quick Reply: Special Editions