Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Upgrade Inputs

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 03:54 PM
First Timer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrade Inputs

Hey Folks, </P>

I have an 04 Quad Cab with 4.7. I just trying to find the best after market upgrades for the truck without going through abank roll.I have heard of the Mopar PCM but can't seem to find it for my truck. </P>

As for the air intake, I was looking into thevolant air intake. Iknow there are a few others but have heard thisone is prettygood and I want the best.</P>

I have also heard about the throttle body spacer.Does this reallyhave any significantgains. (this is myfirst time upgradingany type of fuel injection) If so. who makes the best<FONT color=#000033 size=2>.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000033 size=2>I think I have the exhaust covered but any suggestions are well appreciated. I'm just trying to get this truck a little above average. Tired of getting out ran by Chevy and Ford. Yeah I know I could have gone withthe HEMI but, no thanks.</FONT></P><edited><editID>First Timer</editID><editDate>38011.9133449074</editDate></edited>

Quick Reply: Upgrade Inputs