Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

liRandom question

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004 | 09:56 PM
5.91500beast
Default liRandom question

This really isnt a big deal or anything, but i have noticed ever since i got my truck, that i have by far the most irritating arm rest "lid" on the face of the planet. If i am like, standing outside my truck and lean in to get something out of the center console, it wont open. If i am sitting in the passanger seat, it wont open. If i am leaning in the truck from the passanger side..it wont open. The ONLY way i can get my center console to open is if i sit in the drivers seat, with my feet facing the pedals, and it opens without a hitch. It is by far the most retarded thing i have ever seen in my life. It's like i have to trick my truck into letting me open the center console. Does anyone else have this problem?? or does my truck just have some obsessive compulsive disorder about having to have its center console closed.

Old 12-31-2004 | 10:53 PM
bighemi04
Default RE: liRandom question

dude that is the weirdest thing a I have ever heard. If I were you I would buy a new truck. your truck is probably posessed by satin himself. Have you ever seen the movie christine? If i were you i would be very careful. Actually, on a serious note, I think you are crazy. I can't beleive that you admitted that you had this kind of problem to a public forum. If i were you i would have kept this to myself. The only thing that i could possibly see being wrong with your console box is that maybe you are too short to reach the button on the lid from anywhere other that the drivers seat. well, that is all the technical expertice i can provide.

Quick Reply: liRandom question