Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes! No questions about it!
100.00%
Would love to but I can't! Need something with better MPG.
0%
Would love to but I can't! Need something with a cheaper sticker price
0%
No, I like my Ram but I just want something different.
0%
No, I just don't like the Ram I have now.
0%
No, the Ram I have now has had too many problems.
0%
Undecided.
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 06:22 PM
RamItOne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

20mpg sports car....vette?
prolly so..

my friends dad has the following 06 vette, 07 vette, 07 caddy car (65k so whatever model that would be), 07 escalade, 02 excursion, 8early 2000'slifted f350 diesels, 06 mustang and the vettes get the best mpg....

the only way id buy a car is if it got 30+ mpg, pref 35+, otherwise i dont see the point....

Old 05-30-2008, 08:05 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use

A low mile used C5 or C66 speed Vette would be high on the list. RT 6 speed Challenger (new 5.7 should be able to ave 20 in the car)

I really want to keepa DD truck, but I also am not going to keep putting$100 every 10 days in my tank.

Old 05-31-2008, 03:56 AM
heavyduty1983
Professional

i love my truck will always love it no matter what, ive put my heart and soul into my truck, if i do get another it will defenitly be a dodge there just beautiful, 2nd gen and older ne ways, i just dont like the style on the newer ones, however i am gonna try my dangest to get a 2009 challenger (would love a 1970), i no i no, gas prices, i can sit in my garage lol but rest asure next one will be a dodge baby

Old 05-31-2008, 11:52 AM
moparborn
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whatever the next vehicle I get will be Mopar or nocar.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:12 PM
MEINEKEMAN1
Captain

I am a new Ram owner but being in the automotive repair industry for over 23yrs,I have seen and worked on MANY Rams,so I would have to say that I will definitely buy another Ram.

Im loving this one now and am having fun modding it even more.

I didn't buy it thinking I would get great gas mileage.It's a 4x4 360.LOL I knew what I was getting into with it,and have acually been pleaseantly surprised with the gas mileage.

I bought it because I wanted a kick *** truck to play with.I haven't played with a car for a while as I have a wife and kids and beenn giving them most of my attention(aside form my shop)for the last few years so I really haven't had the time.But now I got my "Monster" and im enjoying playing again.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:43 PM
rob_net
Rookie

Yes! No questions about it!, 2009 ram for me

Old 06-21-2008, 02:16 PM
TooFastForLove
Rookie

Most definitely would...

although, never a 1500 again. The IFS was probably the worst decision Dodge ever made.

My next buy, is definitely a PowerWagon

Old 06-24-2008, 11:04 PM
gibblewabble

I have owned pickups for 20 years, 1 nissan,8 chev/gmc's and 1 dodge ram. I bought a 05 Ram 3500 w/ 5.9 litre cummins and wow, I have friends with 05 GMC and 05 Ford diesels and we are all welders with our machines in back all 3 are similar weights and they cant touch me on the hills. I have had no mechanical issues with the dodge or my chevs for that matter but the last chev had alot of computer issues and at $1000+ a repair I had enough plus I dont have one chev dealership I can say I have liked dealing with over the last 15 years. Dodge on the other hand I have nothing good to say about the dealers I have had to deal with (only because a moose comitted suicide by wandering in front of it after I had owned it for a month). So yes I will buy another, I am getting 12.3L-100Km/19mpg and my truck is 4400Kg/9900Lbs and it is the most fun to drive of all the trucks I have ever had.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:53 PM
2006RamCrazy
Professional
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?

After 6 Rams, I definetly Will buy another

I am waiting for the 2009 to come out. It is due in late September.
The new design of the '09 is really good looking. I can't wait for the "Built-in" tool boxes in the bed sides and get all the tow crap out from under my rear seat lol. The factory installed dual exhaust is also a welcome addition.

Can't wait.....

Old 07-14-2008, 11:44 AM
greenmachine
All Star

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

20mpg sports car....vette?
Was in a friends 02 Vette and the trip was saying 55mpg. We were doing 80 down the highway at 1800 RPM so I can see it. I sure would like to know what test they did when the powers got thier results.

YES I would most definetly buy another Dodge. The 09 are sharp but other than that back to a 2nd Gen. No offense but the 3rd Gens instead of looking like they growl, look like they are ready to give you a blow.

Quick Reply: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?