Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes! No questions about it!
100.00%
Would love to but I can't! Need something with better MPG.
0%
Would love to but I can't! Need something with a cheaper sticker price
0%
No, I like my Ram but I just want something different.
0%
No, I just don't like the Ram I have now.
0%
No, the Ram I have now has had too many problems.
0%
Undecided.
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 09:55 PM
FLH77
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to this forum so I'll apologize now if this poll has been done before. I've owned a couple of Chrysler vehicles and I've been fairly satisfied with them. My next vehicle purchase is going to be a truck. There are a lot of decent trucks out there, as you all know, but I would like to get a Ram because I like their look and power. I would like to give Chrysler another opportunity to get my business because of my past experiances with them.

There is one thing I want to know from all you Ram owners out there... And I would really appreciate everyone's honest opinion...

Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?

Old 05-29-2008, 10:55 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use

The polls seem to be down right now. Anyway I would have voted Undecided which is what I guess I am. I'm sort of a Dodge man and have been although my Ram has had a lot of problems and I may very well try out a Ford or something else next time. I'm not sure if I would or not. I may would get another Ram. Just depends on what is good and I like at the time when I go to get a new truck.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 PM
milesdude1
Professional
Default RE: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use

My Ram is my first car/truck. Certainly not the last either. Also was my grad present. LOL. Im not really into the newer models i'll probally go for 2nd gens still or a newer dodge gas saver.
I also agree with hometheaterman's last 2 sentences.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:04 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

NO DOUBT!
I've owned seven full size trucks, a Jeep J10, two Ford trucks (1 diesel, 1 gas), two Chevy's (a 5.7 & a 5.3 gassers) and two Dodge's (a '98 360 CI and my current '04 Hemi). All 4x4's and I've enjoyed the two Dodges more than any of the others. I've been pretty lucky though, out of all of them, I've only had one major issue, a cracked piston on the Gas Ford, at only 14k miles. Out of all the others, I've never had any leave me strandedon the side of the road. In the woods, maybe, but not the vehicles fault ...

Old 05-29-2008, 11:23 PM
schmedly
Rookie

The choice "Way too early to even think about" was not up there so I can't vote. I only have 22K on the clock and will not consider a change until over 100k. That said, I might consider a smaller size truck at that point.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:12 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

I am "Undecided" as well. I like the newer ones enough, but I have to strongly consider the Nissan Titan. Heard good things about, like the looks, but making a switch to from a Detroit truck to a Japanese one (yes, I know one's made in Mexico and the other in USA), I just don't know...

We'll see which I like better when it comes time to trade. I'll definitely test out both.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:32 AM
nemesis_SS
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dodge trucks are the best looking, and theyve usually got more juice.
chev is best on gas, looks decent, and probably more reliable
ford i dont like.
nissan is apparently making a good truck these days
whatever that thing is honda builds, stay away

would i buy another dodge? depends on price. what i need. you need a little truck? the new Canyon/Colorade is a good deal. You need a big sucker i get a dodge cummins. sometin in between? go with either dodge or chev woever gives you the best deal.

PS my truck is a first gen, so my if i did give you my opinion directly, it would based on 20 year old stuff

Old 05-30-2008, 12:45 AM
FLH77

ORIGINAL: jason.w

I have to strongly consider the Nissan Titan. Heard good things about, like the looks
The Titan is a cool truck but they are too expensive for my taste. The base price for a 4 door 4X4 is almost $40.000. Ouch!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:09 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I can not answer at this time as I have decided to give gas prices until the end of next winter to calm down. If they are still at $4 I am getting a performance car that gets over 20MPG, which is night and day to my 14MPG. If gas prices fall back to the $3 or lower range, then 2010 Hybrid Ram is on!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:12 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

20mpg sports car....vette?

Quick Reply: All Ram owners, Please vote! Will you buy another Ram once your current one has served it's use?