Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Brush guards?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 11:15 PM
bighemi04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brush guards?

Does anyone have any good pictures of a new bodystyle ram with brushguards or know where i can view some pics. I have a black 04 ram with the chrome grill and bumper. i am trying to decide on a black or stainless brush guard. Any sugestions. If you have any pics you can post or e-mail to brandon.bettis@auab.centaf.af.mil

Old 01-17-2005, 04:19 PM
flw
Default RE: Brush guards?

First, I didn't know we had any non-Flag staff level personel left here. Everyone I know or knew is over there. Your address looks like it has some sand in it :>

Second, I have an '04 with chrome front end and a chrome bull bar. Since most of the body is RED and then is the chrome front end or crome like material coating. If you want it to standout with a black body, then a chrome grille. If you want it to blend in with the body, then coated black.

For the picture your looking for, I'd checkout the website of the grille maker your interested in. If you don't see your grille on a Dodge, then email the sales people there and see if they can email you one or direct you to a web site with it.

Old 01-18-2005, 03:54 AM
bighemi04
Default RE: Brush guards?

yes, my email address has a whole lot of sand in it. Thankfully I will be back in the U.S.A soon.

thanks for the info. i have emailed a couple of dealers about pics.

Quick Reply: Brush guards?