Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

considering a late 80s ram pickup

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 06:15 AM
terboracer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default considering a late 80s ram pickup

hi all. im gonna trade in my 1999 dakota tomorrow. it has the puny 4 banger and it is too slow for me. im hoping to get about 3k in trade in value. i should be able to get a v8 ram from the early 90s to the late 80s for this price right? i dont care what year it is ill fix it up once i have it. gonna make it into a beast.

Old 01-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Snafu
Default RE: considering a late 80s ram pickup

I've seen mid-90's 4x4 Rams for around $3,000. Kinda beat up, but still plenty of life left. Keep an eye out.

Old 01-18-2005, 12:50 PM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker
Default RE: considering a late 80s ram pickup

Where are you from? I only ask because I bought my '89 Ram, not 4x4 though, for only $2000. But this was in California. It's in great shape, there are pics in my gallery. And it has a 318 in it. A very worthy truck, just hauled me and my things from Cali to Illinois. I highly recommend an older dodge, just make sure it was taken care of. They're out there. I've even seen several very good lookin' older Rams near me for sale. Good luck!

I should also add that during the trip there were no problems at all..even when I would drive 12 hrs in a day.... even the temp stayed low.

Quick Reply: considering a late 80s ram pickup