Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Smoked a Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 04:45 PM
ram4x4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smoked a Hemi

Did the doors blow off?Did you kill the japanese guys pedaling under the hood?

Old 02-06-2004, 09:49 PM
hemiNV

I don't think that was a hemi you were smokin...[8D]

Old 02-06-2004, 10:59 PM
sgbofav
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jgralka

So dd just wondering, when you buy a jap truck do you have to send the money(and the jobs) to japan, or does the dealer take care of the dirty work?

HEMI an american legend, built in MEXICO. Tell DCX to bring it back home.
95 percent of the Titan truck is built and assembled in Smyrna Tenn. Since the plant is in Tenn , they employ Americans citizens to build the Titan. What is more American than a truck built in the USA, by Americans. Some profit going Back to Japan is not a bad thing. Dodge trucks assembled in Mexico, with the profits going back to Germany (which isn't very pro-American see the war on terror) is no more American than Nissan is today.

Research your facts before making a post about what is American and what is not .

I own two Dodge trucks, 1 GM car, I'm an NRA member, and I vote in every election so questioning my Patriotism is out of the question.

Old 02-06-2004, 11:20 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Near where I am in Pasadena , I went to a large car shopping area in Alhambra. There
is a Nissan dealer there who admits that Nissan Titan's can not keep up with the Dodge
Ram HEMI version.....he said, there was a commercial where they briefly showed
a TITAN passing a Dodge Ram, yet this was the ram with a V6 in it!!

Talk about marketing hype.... For those of us in the American Blessed Dodge Hemi Rams,
GOD BLESS....and Its a GOOD Feeling who rules the road.

Nothing againe Ford F150's..sure they are smoother than a RAM...but they should
be ...more grandmas drive those and can't take the speed or most popular look
of the Dodge Ram.

Old 02-07-2004, 11:35 PM
dd564
Rookie

ORIGINAL: sgbofav

HEMI an american legend, built in MEXICO. Tell DCX to bring it back home.
95 percent of the Titan truck is built and assembled in Smyrna Tenn. Since the plant is in Tenn , they employ Americans citizens to build the Titan. What is more American than a truck built in the USA, by Americans. Some profit going Back to Japan is not a bad thing. Dodge trucks assembled in Mexico, with the profits going back to Germany (which isn't very pro-American see the war on terror) is no more American than Nissan is today.

Research your facts before making a post about what is American and what is not .

I own two Dodge trucks, 1 GM car, I'm an NRA member, and I vote in every election so questioning my Patriotism is out of the question.

Thank you sgbofav! I could not of said it better myself.

I vote in every election as well, and I'm as Patriotic as the next guy. I don't believe buying a car with a Japanese name (built in Mississippi) hurts us anymore than buying gas from the Arab nations to feed a Dodge gas guzzler or a Nissan gas guzzler.

Old 02-07-2004, 11:38 PM
dd564
Rookie

ORIGINAL: nuckingfuts

Like I said even before ya posted this....keep us informed of all the electrical problems. And that wouldn't be the guy who's seat suddenly starts moving all the way forward while he's driving down the freeway would it?
No electrical problems yet. They guy with the nightmare electrical problems was the same guy with the moving seat problem. Same guy, you are correct. So I guess that's better than two guys with electrical problems.

Old 02-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Randy_W
Professional

Ever notice the largest American flags fly over Jap car dealers? You can put a mini skirt on a pig, but she won't be Christy Brinkly! [sm=smiley30.gif]

Randy_W '67 Impala SS LT1/4L60E
'99 Ram 2500 4X4/5.9

Old 02-08-2004, 04:55 AM
HEMI X
Professional

My truck was built in the USA.

Old 02-09-2004, 09:13 PM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

[quote]ORIGINAL: dd564

[quote]ORIGINAL: sgbofav

Thank you sgbofav! I could not of said it better myself.

I vote in every election as well, and I'm as Patriotic as the next guy. I don't believe buying a car with a Japanese name (built in Mississippi) hurts us anymore than buying gas from the Arab nations to feed a Dodge gas guzzler or a Nissan gas guzzler.

Do my research are you kidding I work for DCX. As does my father who strange enough works at warren truck assembly where they build.... you guessed it dodge trucks, rams and dakotas. They are also built in St. Loius and yes in mexico. But mexico builds 12 per hour while I believe St Louis is about 40 per hour and warren builds 65-80 per hour. So I wonder where most of the dodges come from. Also nissan has what one or two plants here, and they are just assy plants, no stamping or powertrain. And ask them where ALL of there suppliers are, you guessed it again JAPAN. No chrysler isn't perfect, they build a few things in mexico that does not make me happy, but you have to pick the lesser of the two evils. Sorry foreign makes don't cut it my book. How would you like it if you knew you were getting put out of work because flag flying Americans were too stupid to relize that if you keep buying foriegn products we lose jobs? Well let me tell you it gets very unnerving. Why do you think they are putting up plants over here? So they can fool us into thinking, well it is made here. But what you are forgetting is that you are not only putting the big 3 worker out of a job, but all the supply chains in between. Nissan just as American as Chrysler? Now that is rich, they have what 5000 or so employees we have 125000 in the states alone. You also seem to forget the Chrysler group is still based out of Auburn Hills Mich. Yes I'm sure some gets back to Germany, but once again its one of those better of two evils.

HEMI an American legend, built in MEXICO. Tell DCX to bring it back home.

Old 02-09-2004, 10:28 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran
Default RE: Smoked a TITAN

Just thought it was about time to change the subject heading.

Dodge Rules the Road [8D]

Quick Reply: Smoked a Hemi