Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Smoked a Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 03:53 AM
dd564
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smoked a Hemi

ORIGINAL: nuckingfuts

Well dd hang in there they will show up...always do....and your assumption that it's only one guy??? Yikes.....honestly though hope you're happy... I tried nissan...once.... She don't love you long time...trust me.
Nuckingfuts,

Yes, from the forums I've read it's only been one guy with the electrical problems. Although, keep in mind the Titan's only been out for two months.

Old 02-20-2004, 11:31 PM
dd564
Rookie

Hey,

Just an FYI regarding the guy with the electrical problems on the other website with the Titan's. The guy with the electrical problems was a troll. He didn't even own one.

Old 02-21-2004, 06:21 PM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Confirmed from Dodge. As I know the salesguys at Dodge...two of them worked for Nissan too. They showed me the tech sheets that
reveal the Nissan Titan has had electrical problems and already 2 Engine recalls. Another fact is they claim they can tow more? What a crock...
Since the Titan is a weeker truck, what they did is use a Stage 5 towing hitch which I don't care WHAT you put that on, of course it will tow
more. All Dodge and Ford trucks have the option for Stage 5. Previous trucks only used Stage 2, 3 or 4 at the most. Stage 5 is reserved for the big Heavy Duties. So, put a Stage 5 on a RAM Hemi...and what happens? You can pull near 5000 more lbs than the Nissan Titan with the same Stage 5 Hitch..

Does this make sense people? the more you know.....the better you feel about your RAM. I cannot even tell you about the reaction I got from
these people that bought a new Titan. They looked at my truck and the wife said, "We should have got the RAM!"...I looked and simply "hey, I wanted the best performance AND style"...the husband looked pissed and she smiled back...hmmm really it was all about the trucks...

And the Titan's look like something out of a ANIME Japanese animation....just doesn't LOOK American. Damn, I feel good, and I'm grabbing
A Budweiser and a hot dog...GOD Bless to the REAL best Trucks.....DODGE RAM 2003/2004

Old 02-22-2004, 03:54 AM
dd564
Rookie

Confirmed from Dodge. As I know the salesguys at Dodge...two of them worked for Nissan too. They showed me the tech sheets that
reveal the Nissan Titan has had electrical problems and already 2 Engine recalls.
??? So Dodge sent out some sort of official confirmation on letterhead from Daimler Chrysler that indicated that Nissan has had two engine recalls already. Also, they also confirmed that they have had electrical problems that are noted on tech sheets. Now these two salesguys worked for Nissan back when? How did they come up with two recalls, and notes of electrical problems already? Had they even sold a Titan at that dealership before they left? How would they have received "electrical problems" in that short of time frame since most dealers didn't receive their first Titan until January?

mikegonzo, just because you're writing something that might be popular to read on this forum, I'd appreciate it if you had an ounce of truth behind what you are trying to convince people of.

Old 02-22-2004, 06:03 AM
mikegonzo
Veteran

No these guys are in touch with the guys at NISSAN right next to the DODGE dealership. Everyone stays in touch....and these guys know who to listen to from the other place since they have worked with them. But it is fact. You can call Nissan and ask yourself or take your truck in. 2 engine recalls and electrical problems and hype from advertising and well you know....it's just Nissan's attempt to get into the larger market so they can do like Toyota did. They are just trying to hard and fumbling at mistakes....their advertising looks good, yet, the vehicle is far from living up to anything....give the NISSAN a few more years, and then we will consider it a good truck for the market....yet it will be very difficult with Dodge and Ford and Chevy all pushing fast forward with their even better models....you just can't step on the "American" image of what this country is all about...style, performance and SIZE does matter

Anyways, this is ridiculous....this topic should have never been put on this amazing site....it's like someone took a crap on it since the opening was the biggest lie of them all.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Randy_W
Professional

I love ole' DD boy starts a thread by lying, then accuses someone else of lying!!

Old 02-25-2004, 01:47 AM
nuckingfuts

Sooooooo DD the guy that exposed an electrical flaw in the titan is a troll. Hmmmm like the titan guys in dodge forums?? Sorry man, dat chit don't fly. Nissan is famous for this very problem going back many years and just a few posts up alludes to what I was saying several posts ago. Troll all ya want here, have no problem with that but remember, Nissan, no she don't love you long time.

Old 02-26-2004, 03:03 AM
dd564
Rookie

Well, okay. I didn't mean to ruffle the feathers again. I just wanted to point out that the guy on the other forum that said he had electrical problems on his Nissan Titan, didn't really have a truck.

Now, I said I smoked a Hemi, which I didn't do, but that doesn't have much of an impact on whether someone will buy a truck, where electrical problem lies might. I thought twice before I bought, but it only seemed like one truck had it when I purchased so I took that chance. Now I've got 1000 miles on mine, and no issues yet. Knock on wood, but there are plenty of Dodge owners without issues after 1000 miles as well.

Whether Nissan loves you for a long time, I don't know, but I had Daimler Chrysler products the last two vehicles, and they didn't love me long time either. Transmission delays weren't exciting me anymore, and the number of electrical issues with my 300m told me to move on. Daimler Chrysler don't love you long time either I'm afraid. Just my experience.

Old 02-26-2004, 04:28 AM
kaostik
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

unfortunately, someone is going to have bad experiences with a car company. no matter which company. hopefully for you your titan will surpass all your expectations and you will drive nissan forever if it makes you happy. you just happend to pick out a mechanically inept dodge, every company is going to drop an egg once in a while. you could have easily picked on of the millions that work fine everyday, but thats not how it went, so sorry to here your bad luck. but good luck with the titan, and in any posts i give you crap about your titan, i hope you understand your in a dodge forum and im just messing with you....sometimes.....other times you might deserve it and have it coming to you [sm=smiley2.gif].

Old 02-26-2004, 05:08 PM
dd564
Rookie

Agreed! I had back to back "not so great" experiences with Daimler Chrysler, so I moved on to try something new.

Quick Reply: Smoked a Hemi