Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

FOGLIGHTS BYPASS

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 09:45 PM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FOGLIGHTS BYPASS

I didn't know they shut off. I had to go out and check it for myself.

Old 02-15-2004, 01:01 AM
RFoster

Look for the white or purple wire that runs from the replay to the headlamps. Remove it and connect it to your parking light. This will allow you to have on/off by dash swtich and Hi/Lo beam will not control foglamps.

Old 02-15-2004, 01:08 AM
RFoster

By the way. If you ever break a foglight lens go to www.dodgepartspro.com they have these lights for half off the factory price and carry many different year appa. If you did not break it yet go to www.stoneguard.com they make a cover for these lights that has a lifetime warrenty. You keep this cover on and it protects the lights from road debris. I have placed orders with these companies and it works. Part are OEM matched.

Old 02-15-2004, 01:13 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

I was talking about aftermarket fog lamps. The whole thing. I have seen the mini lamps as low as $20.

Old 02-15-2004, 02:02 AM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 02-17-2004, 12:37 AM
RockBlocker

If you did not break it yet go to www.stoneguard.com they make a cover for these lights that has a lifetime warrenty. You keep this cover on and it protects the lights from road debris
I will second the fog light protection. There are too many people complaining about them breaking all the time. StonGard has good prices on the product, but we could arrange a group buy if there is interest for one.

Let us know.

Old 02-17-2004, 02:05 AM
RFoster
Default RE: FOGLIGHTS

Well guys I recieved the StonGuard cover for my foglights today and put them on. It was very easy. To get it on the right way you will have to remove the light off the truck then reinstall. Tip- after you place the product on the light lens and make sure that all the corners are sealed run a blow (hair) dryer over it untill the product gets warm to the touch. Then press down along the edges to comfirm the seal. This will make sure that dirt and water will not get between the product and the lens. This cost me a hole $ 27.00 plus s/h. Remember if you have to buy a light go to www.dodgepartspro.com DO NOT wash the vehicle until 3 days after installing. Rain water will not hurt it.

Quick Reply: FOGLIGHTS BYPASS