Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 PM
nathangfnd
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf

I was wondering if anyone has installed the Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf on any of there trucks? I was thinking of putting the 4 inch on my 1999 dodge ram 1500. Are they to hard to install and what kind of rear end lift did you get? Also did you have to purchase anything other then the Add-A-leaf system. Here is a site that i was going to get them from. Sorry i dont know how to make so you can click on it..

http://www.autoanything.com/suspensi...customerReview

Old 11-09-2008, 03:25 AM
stupid_rope
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my experiences, I needed blocks for my Ram (6" lift) but with the toyota (3'' lift) the addaleaf worked fine.

Very easy to install but make sure you have a buddy to help and it makes life a lot easier if you strap the axle to the jack (dropped mine...whoopsie!) or buy one designed to lift axles. Little things like brake lines and alignment need to be measured, checked, and marked prior to tear down. Good luck. Any help needed, let me know.

Quick Reply: Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf