Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

diesel or gas ram have some questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 03:22 AM
fldodge4x4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default diesel or gas ram have some questions

Im getting a new truck. My family buys lightly hit trucks and fixes them whenever we want to save money. anyway I'm selling my dakota becuase its been a nightmare.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...our-truck.html

turns out i didnt solve the problem its still in the shop. Anyway i'm hesitant on ever getting another dodge but i think my truck is just that one in a million bad one u get with electrical issues.

anyway heres my question.

Should I get a cummins or gas truck.

As of right now I live down in floirda and drive in town to school about 40 minutes away but i'm transferring to a school that is 6 hours away and do plan on driving home alot. Obviously fuel is important to me. I realize that a 4x4 ram cummins or gas wont be a smart car but I was wondering if you could make them efficient with programmer chip? If so what engine would be better to program? people say the cummins gets 17 mpg. What is the better truck and why. I also tow a boat on occasion

Quick Reply: diesel or gas ram have some questions