Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

-tow button question...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 01:03 PM
guido7
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: -tow button question...

Thanks all for the info.... another reason that the Forum is the place for good people and great advice.....I love my truck, and plan on changing the graphics to something different.... will let you all know when that happens so I can get comments on the change....

Have to tell U all a short story... used to live in upstate NY and had a dakota 4x4, big 6, and came across a State trooper burried in the median on rt 81... put a chain on him and pulled him out with no probs... some funny sh-t too, 2 other troopers came by and busted ***** the whole time... got a few ticket favors for that one, lol.....
Again Thanks.......GUIDO

Old 04-12-2005, 06:43 AM
DeletedUser01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: -tow button question...

My `05 Has that Button to.
My mother had a Delta 88 back in `83 `84 that i remember had an OverDrive Button and yeah it seems to just not let the transmission not shift in to it's highest gear and from what i can tell using it on my `05 seems to do basicly the same thing. I could be very wrong tho with the Truck use of it tho.

Quick Reply: -tow button question...