Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

New Truck ='s Gotta Have New Sound / Muffler - Flowmaster

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005 | 06:26 PM
DeletedUser01
Default New Truck ='s Gotta Have New Sound / Muffler - Flowmaster

Hi people out there

I am new to the Dodge family, I just purchased my 1st & new ( Dodge Dakota CC v8 4.7l ) and I'm loving it.

I've got a couple topics posted in the Dodge Dakota 3rd Gen forums,... but i mostly just wanted to info you to something i discovered while wanting to replace my current muffle with another one.

While searching the web i found a place named Delray Beach House of Mufflers or close to that and i was able to buy a Delta Flow Flowmaster 40 series SKU#9425422, 2.5" center in, 2.25" dual outs muffler for $54.00, that and overnight shipping was $20 less then anyone in town could get it to me for. I'm sure this muffler may be a little small by far for some of your trucks out there but i just wanted to let the readers know that if you can wait a couple days, you might beable to save yourself some money by seeing if these guys got your size that cheap to.

I have some profiles details at my homepage, if your interested in more information about my purchase or their phone # send me a p.m. or something. hope this helps someone out there. [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 04-01-2005 | 01:47 AM
DeletedUser01
Default RE: New Truck ='s Gotta Have New Sound / Muffler - Flowmaster

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Got my FlowMaster Muffler Installed today. I got lots of pictures and a video sound clip coming this weekend.

-( CLICK HERE )- For Pictures and Details.

Old 04-02-2005 | 03:21 PM
DeletedUser01

Video & Sound Clip have been added to Homepage.

Please visit ( CLICK HERE ) For Homepage.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm always open for suggestions or ideas.
Sign my Guestbook while your there and I'll return the favor for yours if you have one.

Keep on Truckin.

Old 04-04-2005 | 04:47 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

Sounds sweet. The only think I wouldn't have done was use those tips although if you like it thats all that matters. If I had it coming straight out the back like that I would have gone with round chrome tips cut so they were slanted but thats just what I like. I love how it sounds though.

Quick Reply: New Truck ='s Gotta Have New Sound / Muffler - Flowmaster