Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

a few questions and opinions

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 06:01 AM
dodgeram56
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a few questions and opinions

ok first of all what is the diff between and dodge ram sport and the regular dodge ram for 98 and 99

Also i have a 98 dodge ram slt laramie with the 5.2l and was wondering if i should bother modding in (performance and looks) nothing major or should i save my money and buy a hemi i have a limited income since i am 17 so keep that in mind

Old 02-15-2004, 09:51 PM
mazz
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: a few questions and opinions

You are 17 and thinking about a Hemi? Either money grows on trees where you live or there's a silver spoon hanging out of your mouth! (LOL)

Even if you buy a Hemi at some point, do you really think you won't make any mods? Of course you would. So why deprive your current truck the pleasure, just to someday, buy a Hemi. I'd start the mods and keep em coming. Think of the vast wealth of knowledge you'll learn along the way. Then when you are able to afford that Hemi, you'll know exactly what to do.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:14 AM
Redhairedcwgirl
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: a few questions and opinions

That was a really good response to that post! I have a Sport and all I really have noticed is that it's got pretty much all the bells and whistles and also has the entire body painted the same color. No grey anywhere. Not much help, I know. Here's a link I found when I did a quick search.
http://www.trucks.about.com

Quick Reply: a few questions and opinions