Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

brake problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Raven_450
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brake problems

I dont know how to really describe what is happening so ill try my best basically when i back up for more then like 2 feet my back brakes lock up when i try to move forward and after awhile of driving forward at normal speeds the passenger side front tire will lock up for about 20 seconds then release does neone have an idea wtf is goin on?

Old 02-15-2004, 09:46 PM
mazz
Veteran
Default RE: brake problems

I think I'd have that checked out pronto. You may have two different problems going on. The back brakes may be out of adjustment or some components may be loose, allowing them to hang up when you back up.

The front wheel locking could be a wheel bearing, loose caliper. Hard to say, but it could have a severe result if it's not taken care of.

I'd get it checked out. It's impossible to diagnose over the Internet. Could be a simple fix, but until it is fixed, your life may be in the balance.

Old 02-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Raven_450
Default RE: brake problems

Got them both fixed the back brakes just needed an adjustment and the front was the caliper totally had come off the guy who did my brakes forgot to tighten the bolts so now he owes me a caliper, rim, and new brake pads

Quick Reply: brake problems