Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Question about EURO ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 03:45 PM
mdpatte
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about EURO ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS

I was wondering if anyone had put the EURO ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS on their truck, and if they had any pics. I'm thinking about putting them on my '97 Black Sport.

Old 02-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 02-16-2004, 04:10 PM
mdpatte
Default RE: Question about EURO ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS

Thanks a lot. The picture did enough justice that it's made up my mind to get them.

Old 02-16-2004, 04:13 PM
mdpatte
Default One more question for you

I took the all of the decals off of the truck to make it unique from the other trucks in my area. But lately i've been noticing everyone doing the same thing. My dad just bought a new 2004 Hemi Ram. I was thinking about taking the RAM 1500, DODGE, and 4X4 lettering off of it and puttin that on my truck. Do you think that would be overkill in tryin to make my truck differnt. I think with the chrome lettering and the chrome side mirrors/black exterior it would look pretty sweet. Let me know

Old 02-16-2004, 04:22 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Default RE: One more question for you

I am in the process in de-chroming my truck and the first thing i did was tak off the chrome emblems. They are a bear to get off(exp without breaking them). To reuse them you have to take off the old double-sided tape and then get new tape. At one time i saw new emblems on e-bay, i cant rememeber the price but it wasnt bad at all. I would recommend to you is to get new rather than to try to reuse. Just my $.02

Quick Reply: Question about EURO ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS