Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Gained 2 MPG

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Vader
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gained 2 MPG

With my SuperChip Programmer and my ricer intake, I gained 2 miles per gallon. By this time next week my Gibson exhaust will be on. WooHoo.

Old 02-22-2004, 12:33 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Default RE: Gained 2 MPG

Thnaks for the info. This is what i need to hear form is people doing the mods and posting the gains. Mine only one so far is the K&N filter. About 1.3mpg increase.

Old 02-22-2004, 01:13 AM
mikegonzo
Veteran

Thanks Lord Vader Immersed in Star Wars Galaxies? Ok, gas prices out here in Californina are SKY ROCKETING...more than 20 cents higher than a few weeks ago. So, keep those mods coming I am doing the K&N Intake which Dodge over here said is awesome...

Old 02-23-2004, 06:02 PM
hemi2004

I just installed my Gibson stainless single exit cat-back and I love it. Noticable power gain and great sound. A breeze to install as well. In tandom with the AFE Magnum cold air induction on my 04 Hemi, the combination makes for great power and sound improvements.

What is your MPG right now? Mine has not shown much improvement, but i just rolled 2k miles and I still drive like a banchee. I need to lay off the gas a little and see where I am at. I ordered some JBA shorty ceramic headers and they are due in here in about 2 weeks. I will let you know how they work out.

Quick Reply: Gained 2 MPG