Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

i'm switching to DODGE..and heres why

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004 | 05:22 AM
EDDIEAA
Default i'm switching to DODGE..and heres why

this is my second post on here. i originally asked why i should switch from ford powerstroke to dodge cummings. I went to the ford forum to ask the same question. as i was scrolling through the posts i noticed one import thing. when scrolling through the dodge forum posts all you see is....."i love my new truck", "can't get enough of my dodge"..."truck still running after 200 k and 12 years later". as i scrolled through the ford posts all i see is...."97 f250 dies 5 times in drive"...."new 6.0 litter dies 2 miles from dealership"....."anybody else having problems with ford warranty." this could not be ignored. so in conclusion...i am off come tomorrow to buy myself a new dodge cummings turbo diesel 4x4 2500. i hope you will welcome me into the family..and i'll keep you posted on my new truck

Old 02-24-2004 | 05:50 AM
HEMI X
Professional
Default RE: i'm switching to DODGE..and heres why

I had the same problem, only I am a chevy guy. Started doing some research and came to the conclusion that the Dodge gave the most bank for the buck. Plus, Dodge owners seemed truely excited about there trucks. Became a no brainer.

Welcome to the fun.[8D]

X

Old 02-24-2004 | 06:05 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

Welcome To The Family!!! I hope you LOVE it... can't wait to see pictures... Congrats and enjoy... I have 110,000 on my 94... she's in prestine condition... never had a problem. I'll never buy anything but a Dodge. Glad to have you and come here often!!

~Amanda

Old 02-24-2004 | 12:17 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran

EDDIEAA
Welcome to the Dodge family! I’m a new member as well (as of Nov 2003) and I love my Ram 1500, the best decision I ever made. I was a Chevy man and I will still stand by some of the older ones (I couldn’t kill my 1975 Nova no matter how hard I tried). But for my 1st brand new vehicle I am so glad to be with Dodge now.

-Erik

Old 02-24-2004 | 01:13 PM
gpzjack
Veteran

MY friend bought a new ford with the 6.0 and has had in for warranty at least 6 times. I hear the injectors go an wash out the motors and that they have been having huge problems. I just swithced from chevy for no reason other than the fact that i love the interior and the way the truck drives.

Thanks

Old 02-24-2004 | 04:37 PM
Rambeast

welcome to the dodge world ford is always a pain and the dealersips never ever fix whats really wrong anyway you made a good choce

Old 02-24-2004 | 07:08 PM
kaostik
Veteran

theres alot of 'Use To Be's' on this site. i 'use to be' a ford man, but am still thrilled to be driving my dodge after 3 months. so even though im not really an established dodge driver yet, i'll still welcome you here.

Old 02-24-2004 | 07:19 PM
Vader
Champion

Welcome to the Darkside. My Ram is the best investment I have made.

Old 02-24-2004 | 09:51 PM
sweeet

I traded my '97 1500 4x4 in on my new '04 quad cab. The '97 had 208,000 miles on it and drove and ran like the day I bought it. I did have to replace the transmission at around 150,000 miles.

I did take a closer look at the new f150. After about three minutes, I was headed to the Dodge Place!

Oh, I almost forgot! Two weeks later, I went back and got one for the wife. There is something about a woman and her Hemi...

Sweeeeet...

Old 02-24-2004 | 10:34 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

I LOVE THE PICTURE!! LOL! OOOOhhhh... your a perfect husband... but it doesn't have to be a Hemi to be sexy... LOL! A woman and her truck is a beautiful thing...

~Amanda

Quick Reply: i'm switching to DODGE..and heres why