Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

New Ram owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 04:07 PM
viperbsd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Ram owner

Well it only took me about 2 weeks to make up my mind as to which Ram to go with but last night I signed the papers and took home my new 04 Ram 2500 Here are the details 04 Ram 2500 4X4 SLT Quad Cab with the H.O Cummins Diesel motor I went with the new Auto for the Cummins motor as I will only be towing a boat that weighs in at about 3500# Anyway it is the Silver with the grey interior and it is such a beauty !! I will be putting 33" tires on her and will also be having the sprayed in bed liner done right away. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good All Terain 33" tire ?? BTW I had a hard time making up my mind between the Hemi and the Cummins, but I got such a great deal on this truck that I just had to go with the Cummins. Thanks for all the input in my other threads and I guess I will be changing my handle real soon

Jeff B.

Old 03-14-2004, 05:14 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Ram owner

I can change your ID for you... just LMK...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! When do we get some pictures??

~Amanda

Old 03-14-2004, 07:18 PM
mazz
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Ram owner

Hey, Congrats! Silver is a good color. As far as tires go, you might look at Nitto, BFG, and ProComp. One tire company that's often overlooked, and they make great tires, is Cooper.

Quick Reply: New Ram owner