Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

away for a while........

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004 | 07:48 PM
Rschouest
Default away for a while........

Sorry guys if this is a repost, been away for a while and boy yau'll been some chatterboxes. Gonna take me a while to catch up. Anyway anything hit the aftermarket world in the way of performance for the HEMI. I'm talking chips, I already know about the intake and the exhaust. Any help is appreciated, I just want to be able to go faster.

Old 03-18-2004 | 07:56 PM
Vader
Champion
Default RE: away for a while........

Superchips are due out for your rig in May. I think jet has one for ya but I do not Recommend. Nice paint work btw

Old 03-18-2004 | 08:15 PM
Rschouest

wish it was paint, graphics are cool though don't you think. Why not jet performance chips, what's wrong with them ?[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 03-18-2004 | 08:33 PM
Vader
Champion

This is only my opinion. Jet is a piggy back chip while Superchips and Hypertech are programmers. I have done research on the subject and found there are many people disappionted with Jet and end up selling them on EBay. Most of them say they bought two by accident and they are selling the extra one. The fact is The Superchip and Hypertech are Dyno proven and I'm not talking Butt dyno.

Old 03-18-2004 | 08:44 PM
Rschouest

where to look for them and what do they cost ? what's that last sentence mean vader, "butt dyno". i'm new remember......

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:02 AM
Vader
Champion

Your Butt dyno, is your seat of the pants dyno. Its how you personally feel your gains. While a butt dyno is ok, I prefer cold hard numbers.

Old 03-19-2004 | 02:43 AM
kaostik
Veteran

first time i heard butt dyno too, thats pretty funny. its otherwise know as seat of the pants. how do you feel the performance gains by the seat of your pants while accelerating. does it throw you back faster than before the mod? thats all.

Old 03-19-2004 | 01:49 PM
Rschouest

haha that is funny, i like that one. well i wish they'd hurry with somethin good for performance. keep me informed guys.