Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

3rd brake light cover

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 10:55 PM
ovek
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd brake light cover

hey i just put on one of those polished aluminum gas doors, its mad awesome! i also got a polished aluminum 3rd brak light cover(sport) and put it on.. it only goes right over the top of the lame plastic and you can see the plastic around the edges.. the cover looks sweet but mainly only from a distance, up close you see how cheesy it is right over top of the plastic. my question is.. does anyone know a any other third brake light mods? the perfect thing would be if there was some sort of complete 3rd brake light socket replacement made of aluminum or a cover that covered the entire thing

btw i ordered a 3/5 western chassis drop kit and will hopefully have it next week.. ill post photos once i install it.

Old 03-26-2004, 10:56 PM
yawnshemi420
Captain
Default RE: 3rd brake light cover

I tinted mine Black same with my taillights.

Old 03-26-2004, 11:01 PM
ovek
Rookie
Default RE: 3rd brake light cover

you did it yourself? do you have a photo? ill be putting smoked tail and head light covers on as soon as i remember to order them, maybe it would look better, matching lights

Quick Reply: 3rd brake light cover