Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Any one drive a new 06 reg cab 4X4?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 03:58 PM
Canada Jeff
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any one drive a new 06 reg cab 4X4?

Hi all, I joined this foum to see what some owners thoughts were on the 06 Dodge 1/2 ton.

I had a 1/2 ton in 96, and then a Dakota in 97/ or 98, forget. Anyways, my wife is taking my VW Touareg, and I'm going back to a truck. I am ordering in Dec or Jan and I am between the new Ford 1/2 ton, or the Dodge.

Love the power of the Dodge Hemi, though not as impresive as my Chev SS (stolen in Montreal last March[:@]) but still strong. The Ford has left me wanting a bit in power. But I tested a crew cab, not a reg cab.

Anyways, has anyone test driven a new 06 yet? Or am I a little premature here?

Old 09-27-2005, 08:54 PM
HemiMan4451
Champion
Default RE: Any one drive a new 06 reg cab 4X4?

ORIGINAL: Canada Jeff

Hi all, I joined this foum to see what some owners thoughts were on the 06 Dodge 1/2 ton.

I had a 1/2 ton in 96, and then a Dakota in 97/ or 98, forget. Anyways, my wife is taking my VW Touareg, and I'm going back to a truck. I am ordering in Dec or Jan and I am between the new Ford 1/2 ton, or the Dodge.

Love the power of the Dodge Hemi, though not as impresive as my Chev SS (stolen in Montreal last March[:@]) but still strong. The Ford has left me wanting a bit in power. But I tested a crew cab, not a reg cab.

Anyways, has anyone test driven a new 06 yet? Or am I a little premature here?
hmm i dont think youll be able to test drive an 06. wait awhile. and for the price of the silverado ss, why didnt you get and srt-10?

Old 09-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Canada Jeff
Default RE: Any one drive a new 06 reg cab 4X4?

ORIGINAL: HemiMan4451
hmm i dont think youll be able to test drive an 06. wait awhile. and for the price of the silverado ss, why didnt you get and srt-10?
[/quote]

The SS has all wheel drive[&:] . It snows up here the odd time

Quick Reply: Any one drive a new 06 reg cab 4X4?