Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Good & Bad News

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 11:04 PM
yawnshemi420
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good & Bad News

Well first the Bad News

Bianca is going away, I have to give up the love of my life.... Bianca my 2004 5.7 Hemi Ram. I'm going to be unable to afford her as of 5/25/04...

Now the Good News:

I have to Sell Bianca because my Offer Was accepted on my very first HOME (I'm so excited) so I move in on 5/25. I had originally worked it out that I would be able to keep Bianca and buy my new home BUT that was depending on my Girlfriend paying half the rent... well the rent comes from her mother who pays for her college (we are only 21&23) and her rent comes out of her college fund... Now everything was cool until Saturday when her mom Said she was not going to support her daughter living in Sin (instead of looking at it as I'm talking care of her daughter and Grandchild) SO now that I won't have a roommate I would have to come up with 1288 a month for mortgage + 490 truck payment + 480 Insurance Payment... I can't swing that.

NOW THE EVEN BETTER NEWS!!!!

My Dad has an 02 Dodge Dakota that was used as a farm truck (9k miles) and he has been looking at the Rumble bee and I told him to buy my truck and give me the Dodge... well he did me one better. He is going to Take Bianca and make her payments and he is going to give me the Dakota so I won't have a Truck payment... and once I'm able to afford Bianca again I get her back!!!!

I almost burst into tears when I found out I get to keep Bianca in the Family!!!!

sorry so long I had to share.

Old 04-26-2004, 11:25 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Good & Bad News

That's is really sad, but I hope it all works out... and congrats on the house!! That's an awesome thing for you and your family!!

~Amanda

Old 04-27-2004, 01:37 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

That's cool you worked out a deal like that.

Old 04-27-2004, 02:12 AM
yawnshemi420
Captain

It helps that he wants to "stick" it to the soon to be inlaws... He doesn't care of them.... they are little bit more than crazy.

Old 04-27-2004, 02:48 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Sounds like a possible book or movie here....

Old 04-27-2004, 06:23 AM
HEMI X
Professional

Sounds like you have a cool dad.

Old 04-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Vader
Champion

Congradulations on your home. You are making the right call. Good luck with your family issues and your new home.

Old 04-27-2004, 01:44 PM
sgbofav
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

Sounds like a possible book or movie here....
Too funny.

Being a parent (2 year old daughter), I can understand where her mom is coming from. Since she is paying the bills, she has every right to determine where her money goes.

Now I'm glad you have a good Dad to take care of you with the "trade".
Being a home owner is the way to go. I skipped new cars and expensive toys and opted for a house when I was 22. I'll be 29 in June and when I look back, I don't regret buying my home when I did. Prices her in California have double to quadrupled in value. I bought my house 7 years ago and it has nearly tripled in value.

Old 04-27-2004, 02:44 PM
yawnshemi420
Captain

OH NO I totally understand her mothers point of view... my problem was she agreed to this when I first started looking into buying a home and THE DAY I sign my Loan papers she tells Sarah she will not Support her....

If she had a problem with it, it should have been communicated instead of waiting until I sign the papers because she wanted to "see what would happen"... I'm not mad, I'm bummed about my truck BUT the area I'm buying my house is right next to Microsoft so it increases 6% a year... so I figure in 5 years I'll pull out and sell then buy that new 6.1 Hemi HAHA

My Dad has been really cool about this... I'm sorta shocked Although he probably will end up trading my Truck in for a Mini Cooper (he keeps joking that he is going to do that cause he knows that would just kill me... but I have a feeling he is going to do it)

Anyway.... now I need to start ALL over with the Dakota.

Thanks Everyone.

Quick Reply: Good & Bad News