Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

rediculous offer today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 03:52 AM
04GTX
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rediculous offer today!!!

well i went to the dodge place here in town to try and trade the gtx for a srt-4 as i want lower payments and they did their looking thing then came out with an offer of 22,000. I just started laughing and said WHAT THE F$$K are you talking about, and they said well we don't have trucks like that around here and all we can base it off of are standard trucks with leather and 20's,

I pressumed to offer them 22K for the rumble bee they had on the lot but they said no it's different and i said "it sure is, they made 2500 rumble bees and 300 GTX's so you tell me which is worth more???"

I also asked how an srt4 was worth as much as my truck and they said it's not but we don't know what to base your truck off of so i went to my truck and got the paperwork from houston and pointed to the financing papers that showed the truck listing out at 39.999 and said well here's a start!!!!!

This statement is honest to god, you can come down and ask the salesman but i said exactly this "The only way i will let you take my truck for 22K and make 14K on it is if i drop my pants and everyone in this building licks my left nut!!!" he said HELL NO, and i was like well there's your answer followed by a "****ing unbelievable offer, i'm going back to pontiac"

I wasn't so pissed as i was amuzed that people would actually offer something like that to my face !!!!

NEEDLESS TO SAY, i still got the hemi!!! and will as in my other post you'll see why!!

Old 04-28-2004, 11:09 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: rediculous offer today!!!

WHOA!!!!! You need to try and sell it outright.

Old 04-28-2004, 01:20 PM
sweeet

I can't believe they turned your offer down! I mean they f**k people all day long. What's a lick here and there.

Old 05-01-2004, 02:56 AM
IdahoMan

LMFAO

Quick Reply: rediculous offer today!!!