Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Grille Insert Sites

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Monrozombi
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grille Insert Sites

I'm looking for sites that sell grille inserts and the ones i've seen don't have the ones I want, and its hard to describe the ones I want so that sucks. Anyone know of some sites to look at, i looked at a few that have advertisements here, but not all, which i'm going to do now, but if anyone has a reliable dealer they like let me know hopefully they have what i want. oh yeah, its a 96 1500

Old 05-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Grille Insert Sites

www.grille-tech.com

I have the Black Race Style Inserts from them, I'm selling them cause I didn't achieve the look I wanted... but if you like that style, I'll sell them to you cheaper then what they are on their site.

They are attached with zip ties though... that bugged me... can be easily hidden but still. LOL!

~Amanda

Old 05-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Monrozombi
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Grille Insert Sites

Thank but not the ones i'm looking for, the ones i'm looking for look like they are almost solid and really stand out, they look almost solid and shiny

if people have pics of their inserts please so i can hopefully see

Quick Reply: Grille Insert Sites