Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

MY RAM A COMPLETE POS LEMON?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 04:30 AM
JCswm
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MY RAM A COMPLETE POS LEMON?!?!?

5 Star dealers are a cut above the rest, Better trained tech's are one of the major benifits to 5 Star
Sign on to the Chrysler website & go to the dealer locater
Find the closest 5 Star dealer (They're the only ones listed) and give them a try!!!
If the dealer your having all the trouble with is 5 Star.... Find another!!
sounds like you've got a nice truck and a POS dealership!!!!

Old 06-01-2004, 12:01 AM
Matrix04
Rookie

dodgemech, you are the kind of problem that diamlerchrysler has, "its a truck, its not gonna work right", what kind of ignorant statement is that, i have had chevys for years and never has stuff like this, i decided to branch out and try something new, and i get bunch of crap about how they know there is a problem, but cant figure it out. And as for your statement about how spending 30k doesnt make it broken, you are an IDIOT, if i spent 30K on a truck, that should make it NEW, you sound like a cheap as mechanic who is lazy as hell, a car constantly going farther and farther out of alignment is not normal, if it stayd put then id say it is relatively normal, things like a strong vibration are not normal considering it didnt do it when i picked it up and its 4 months old, and as for having someone else drive it, the service managers did drive and say something is wrong, so please leave your next message about how i should accept problems with a new car

Old 06-01-2004, 12:34 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Judging from a lack of reasoning and run-on sentences in the previous post, I'd bet money you're not over 25. Your choice of a name, "Matrix04", makes it even more obvious. And if I was the previous poster to you, I sure wouldn't respond favorably to a question after being called an "IDIOT"...One of these days, when you grow up and learn some manners as well as some ways about how the world works, I look forward to seeing another posting from you. Till then, there's more than enough misdirected anger in this world to fill the need. Go do something meaningful for a change.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Matrix04
Rookie

dustyloins, i cant beleive u actually posted that, yes you are right i dont take the time to put in the proper punctuation and/or sentence structure in these posts, you got me there, i laugh when you say i need manners because although you dont directly insult people, your whole post was an insult towards me, as for your nonsense assessment of my name, if you are refering to the matrix or the number on the end, i registered in 2004 and the name matrix didnt come from the movie, so im really looking for your geneous point there. Im still waiting for the "lack of reasoning" explanation, and yes i will call someone an idiot when they come on here and say its not broken, you dont know what ur talking about blah blah blah, honestly how could u possibly know!?!?, your a thousand miles away, and have never seen the truck in your life, this post was asking for suggestions, not a vent for peoples frustration with a ****ty job as a dodge mechanic, and some guy who wants to insult peoples punctuation online, when i read your last sentence, it makes me laugh, because if it was such a useles, bull**** post, then why did you respond? Ok now go ahead and insult my punctuation or possibly font or whatever makes you feel better

Old 06-01-2004, 03:39 AM
dodgemech
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Martix; I don't know you from Billybob but since you want to insult my "****ty" job I'll bet you $1.00 I made a cr@p pile more $$$ than you did last year with my "****ty" job. I would also be VERY interested in seeing the alignment print-outs on all those alignment jobs that went out.I have aligned thousands(not an overstatement) of cars/trucks and can count on one hand the number that came back for something serious(not a crocked steering wheel). As for techs like me being the problem, well I'm sure the service manager at the dealer you go to is kicking some salespersons butt right now for selling a truck at all. The company works too hard to build a qaulity product to have guys like bash a TRUCK, it is a truck for these petty things. I hope they do buy it back, you don't deserve it. Go buy another Chevy and make some other dealership miserable.

PS dont ask for advise if you are not willing to accept both sides of it, what did you think EVERBODY here was going cry with you and suggest suing right away. There are a few of us here interested in actually fixing it rather than crying LEMONLAW right away. I'll bet you still haven't looked into another dealer even though it has been suggested by a few different people and arbitration is gonna ask too.

Old 06-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Redhairedcwgirl
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel like I am jumping into a huge mess! I will back up dodgemech. I have had a few problems with my '99. Granted it's not the '04, not the Hemi, but for the most part the dealer I bought it from has been good to me. I ended up having a few problems from them, had a recall and it had already been fixed one other time. I decided to go to a different dealer. Three years later, the same thing happens again and they tell me "once a recall, always a recall". My truck was fixed for free, a $300.00 job. Oh, and by the way, my steering wheel is crooked. We've tried everything to straighten it. The truck's in alignment, so I'm not really worried about it. So, why don't you try going to another dealer? I understand about your truck, and I really hate it for you. I am not trying to belittle your situation, but it couldn't hurt to try to go somewhere else. From what you're telling us, it can't get any worse, so why not?

Old 06-01-2004, 03:45 PM
JCswm
Veteran

a ****ty job as a dodge mechanic
You'd be surprised how untrue that statement is!!!
I'll start a thread with that title tonight

Old 06-01-2004, 03:52 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

ORIGINAL: Matrix04

Ok now go ahead and insult my punctuation or possibly font or whatever makes you feel better
I was bored waiting to take my SRT-4 in for it's BOV install. Now that I have it on, I feel quite good, thanks!!!!!!! (PSSSHHHHHH!!!!)
[sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 06-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Matrix04
Rookie

hey what a geneous idea! man i never thought of that, o wait i did but that didnt work either, and no they didnt say theres nothing wrong, they said we cant fix it, and no i didnt insult you because you had a different opinion, i insulted you because of the way you expressed your opinion. You tried to belittle me as "another stupid customer", as for dusty loins, i dont know what kind of lame *** excuse that was, am i supposed to be jealous of work done to your car or something? Im still waiting for your explanation of why my name makes me under 25, thats good one, if you really want to keep going with a shouting match keep posting, otherwise try to belittle people less when they ask for a opinion and you may get a better response

Old 06-01-2004, 07:50 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Actually, people have PM'd me apologizing for your behavior, not mine. "PSHH", nah, not going to waste the keystrokes. As I said to another person, I hope you handle a REAL life crisis better than you've handled this....

Quick Reply: MY RAM A COMPLETE POS LEMON?!?!?