Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

01 Ram Sport Off-Road push bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Ram4Aaron
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Ram Sport Off-Road push bar

I'd apprciate any help in finding a push/bush bar for my truck. It's 2003 Ram Sport 0ff-road. All the ones that I've seen from Westin and companies like that tell me they won't fit the Off-Road package. I'm sure all I have to do it remove the tow hooks, but I actually use those to pull my brother-in-laws F150 outta the mud! I'd perfer a black one to match the truck, but I'd paint one if I had too.

Thanks in advance!

Old 06-09-2004, 08:48 PM
rambo97
Rookie
Default RE: 01 Ram Sport Off-Road push bar

Hey, I have one on my 97 sport.. although the dimensions changed from 97 to 03.. well, Ill help you find one... Ill probably find it online and post the link for you.. and by the way.. do you just want the push bar.. or do u want a combo push bar brush guard? lemme know... Rambo97

Old 06-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Ram4Aaron
Professional

I'd like the whole thing. The grille guard and headlight guard. I'd also like to be able to add fog lights, but I can always drill holes, even though some are pre-drilled. Thanks for the help, and keep in mind it has to fit the off-road. The trucks have changed a lot from 97 to 03, but mines a 01 and doesn't look that much different than the 97! Thanks again if ya can find one!

Old 06-11-2004, 06:16 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

If you want to go to the extreme, there is a company that has full front guard that is part of a new bumper, also has room for a wench. If you had the bad luck like I did having to sit through The Fast And the Furious a 1000 times because of a 14 year old boy, they are the same ones on the dodges that make way for the ricers in the garage scene. I have seen the ad in the back of the off-road/4X4 mags.

Quick Reply: 01 Ram Sport Off-Road push bar