Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

What do you use?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004 | 09:37 PM
Racer Rob
Veteran
Default RE: What do you use?

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19

Try it, you won't walk away, I'm more protective over my truck then you want to know. I wouldn't mess with me about it... seriously... I never take that as a joke, NEVER. Makes me very angry... she was attacked once... I'll kill the next person who tries anything... joke or not.

~Amanda
haha wow touchy touchy. I noticed Dodge people seem to be like that. At least Jeepers know how to have a good time.

Old 06-14-2004 | 10:25 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

I know how to have a good time... just don't EVER make threats against my truck... I never take it lightly... obviously. It's like my child... if you made threats against my son, I'd kill ya, same with my truck. Joking or not... simple as that. You just choose the wrong person to tease this time...

~Amanda

Old 06-14-2004 | 11:04 PM
Racer Rob
Veteran

Yep like I said, touchy touchy. Sad when people can't take a joke. Oh well. I am going back to the boards where people live a little.