Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Ram speaker sizes

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004 | 04:00 AM
Mikeg1005
Professional
Default RE: Ram speaker sizes

Ya, you I heard you could fit 6 1/2 but you need some cutting possibly, not too much, or somethings it just fits right in, but ya, its really doesn't matter both will fit, thats what I heard, and damn your lucky you don't have to play around with those stupid studs that make my blood boil. Where from the Chicago suburbs are you, I'm from Arlington Hts.

Mike.

Old 06-15-2004 | 06:00 AM
04dodgeneon
Amateur

I just goy sold my Ram, but I had after market speakers all around. When you replace the front speakers, check the mounting depth of the new ones, I used 6x9 X-plodes and they had about 1/4" to spare.

Old 06-16-2004 | 12:14 AM
morso

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I live in Addison, just down 53 from you. I had a 95 Ram that I loved but got ride of it when I was given a company car. No need for two at the time. Anyway, I've been really missing the truck and my wife always did like driving the truck, so with all the incentives, I figured what the hell, bought the new Ram with a Hemi and love it, except when I have to fill the tank.

Mike

Quick Reply: Ram speaker sizes