Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

ALMOST stolen....

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 06:54 PM
raidermike67
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ALMOST stolen....

When I was a kid living in Minnesota there was a neighbor who had a dog that was half shepard and was supposed to be half timberwolf, I'm not sure about that but it was the absolute meanest MF'ing dog I've ever seen in my life...you didn't even get CLOSE to the car if it was in it, it would try to bite through the glass.

Old 02-25-2007, 06:55 PM
raidermike67
Veteran

BTW, I think it might be illegal to keep a mountain lion in your vehicle as an anti theft device but I'm sure it would work pretty well.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:01 PM
dodgechick98

I work in El Paso Texas and drive over a 100 miles everyday. Dodge trucks are stolen all the time down here where I work. So I have a ravelco security system in my truck. They may get in the truck and steal whats in it, but they won't be able to take the truck. Its a good peace of mind for me. I try not to keep stuff visible in the truck either, but ya just never know.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:21 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

A Model T coil running on 12v works good too! Plus it keeps dogs from pissing on your wheels, they my try it once but they won't even come near your truck after that.

Quick Reply: ALMOST stolen....