Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

CA RAM's Dodge Ram

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Kevno6
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CA RAM's Dodge Ram

Was checking out some of the pics in the photo gallery and came across pics of CA RAM's Dodge Ram and was wondering what brand fender flares you put on your truck. Was looking to get a set for my Dodge and your's look sweet. If CA RAM doesn't see this and if anyone else has them let me know Thank You.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5142/Pm350808698.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Kevno6
Veteran
Default RE: CA RAM's Dodge Ram

Yes that is a pic of my 2002 Dodge Ram sorry forgot to post that.

Old 06-25-2004, 02:00 AM
SRT 8 guy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I put a set of Xenon flares on my truck and they look pretty awesome, however i dont know if they are the same as the ones that u seen.

Old 06-25-2004, 02:26 AM
Kevno6
Veteran

The ones I saw were on a members truck in the picture gallery. Didn't want to put his picture in my post without permission. Also wasn't sure if white would look better on truck or go with black. I am trying to even out the white and the black. I put on Dodge oem bug shield in black and black grill inserts and waiting for my brushed aluminum gas door. So far truck looks great but someone mentioned I shoud get flares for it but they need to look right. Not like the bushwacker ones out there that I don't like. Could you post a picture of your truck with the xenon if it is a 02 or newer.

Quick Reply: CA RAM's Dodge Ram