Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Dodge Ram - Nissan Titan

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004 | 07:37 PM
Powerslave
Default RE: Dodge Ram - Nissan Titan

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

dd564. <-What is that anyway?

Still suffering from truck envy I see. There is a simple solution, go buy a Ram. You'll feel better about yourself.

Recent studies have shown the guys with erectile dysfunction(Nissan buyers) can benifit from owning a real truck. You'll be smillin' like Bob. Try it, you'll like it.

[sm=lol.gif]

This is getting funny.
I have used full size trucks for years and even the Toyota is worthless in that regard also.
The Titan is a step in the right direction but I would never buy an Import anyway just due to past exp. with them.
I have always driven one of the big three and will remain .
I just have not seen a so called full size import that will with stand to the abuse. the construction industry can dish out .

The imports are catering to a diferent crowd of people.
Those that occasionaly need a truck for general Lawn and garden usage around the house.That still want a car like drive and all the latest gizmo's.
The big three cater to the working crowd first and then add the options.
Thats not to say you cant do either in eack truck but thats was the way they where designed.
The latest Ford is a lot more car like because it is a huge growing segment of the market in trucks.

It just sounds to me that the guy bought the Hype and bought a TITAN and now has to make a reason as to why he choose what he did.
I did similar the whole 11 months I drove a Dakota ( I bought it after driving fullsize trucks for the last 15 years)I thought I would be happy and get over it ,I couldn't.
I bought the 04 Ram Quad Cab Hemi Lariat and love it.I do not have to come up with reasons as to why I bought it ,lol I know i got the best truck hehe.
Its what i wanted originally but bought the smaller for gas mileage,which is funny I getter mileage out of my Hemi ram than I did out of the Dakota with the V6.

Old 06-27-2004 | 07:50 PM
uawnick
Professional

No nissan alive will ever ever ever ever ever win a pulling contest with a 2500 ram or 3500 ram. I dont care if its hemi or diesel or what, just not going to happen. Still not a believer, Ive got the chains you bring the bucks! The Titan is nissans answer to getting stomped in the truck market. and really if you wanna get down to the nuts and bolts about it, the titan sure does resemble the RAM a whole lot not to mention the nissan armada really, really resembles the DODGE DURANGO, hell it looks like the same truck at a glance....... Hmmmmm now you tell me who the ground breaker is. You tell me who the trend setter is, You tell me what JAP truck offers 600 ft/lbs of torque and 325 bhp at the same time delivering 20mpg in a 3/4 ton full size long bed 4 door pickup???!!! That titan sure is starting to look like minor league stuff to me more than it did when I started writing this...

Old 06-27-2004 | 10:31 PM
03ramhemi
Professional

He just starts these threads to get us all riled up. I think we need to completely ignore him, not respond to anything he says, unless its possitive toward MOPAR.

Nissan Trucks...[:'(]

Old 06-28-2004 | 01:32 PM
moparturd
Banned

He's not getting me riled up in a bad way. It's just really fun to pick on him back. [sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 06-28-2004 | 02:31 PM
billyd12
Professional

we should all just buy old ford pinto's and soup them up ..

Old 06-28-2004 | 03:14 PM
red shelby z
Rookie

Billy, I'm with youman, can I get mine with a 429 SCJ?

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram - Nissan Titan