Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Fender flares?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 02:23 AM
Chauncy
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender flares?

on a new graphite ram, which bushwacker flare, in your opinion, would look the best?

street, the pocket one with rivet holes, or the one like street but more coverage?

and also, black or body painted?

Old 06-27-2004, 07:43 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Default RE: Fender flares?

I personally like the black colored flares. It breaks up the montoneous(sp) same color scheme. I don't like the pocket flares that are just held on with tape and a few screws. To me its a poser flare. Just my $.02

Old 06-27-2004, 01:29 PM
BADRAM

To be honest it's your money but anyway, it should depend on how wide your tires are, there's nothing that looks worse than a fender flare that's sticks out farther than the tire's makeing the tire's appear small. On my 77' CJ i'm running 35x13.50 BF Goddrich Krawler tire's for the fenderflare i'm running Bushwaker Poket style's. My tire's stick out about 3/4's of an inch giving my "Jizzer" the stance of pure aggression. As far as my pocket flare being held on with a few screws and tape that's news to me. Trust me these flare's are good, and they are not poser flare's either. Then again everybody's prefference is different. If it was all the same I would have "Redneck Ram" on my truck and I don't. Just my opinion.

Old 06-27-2004, 04:44 PM
Chauncy
Rookie

my tires stick out quite a bit heh, so a 2 inch flare would be needed imo

[IMG]local://upfiles/3908/Ge960920698.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Fender flares?