Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

2003 Ram Cab Noises

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 07:12 PM
JohnnyZ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Ram Cab Noises

I have a brand new 2003 Ram Quad Cab with the Hemi. It goes without saying that I love the engine, but I've been VERY disappointed with all the little cab noises and vibrations that are popping up. This is the first Dodge that I've owned, and my Chevys were much quieter. Is anybody else having these problems, and/or does anyone have some suggestions. So far this is my only complaint, but it is pretty frustrating considering I've only had this truck for two months.

Old 12-09-2003, 07:22 PM
HEMI TT
All Star

Originally Posted by JohnnyZ
I have a brand new 2003 Ram Quad Cab with the Hemi. It goes without saying that I love the engine, but I've been VERY disappointed with all the little cab noises and vibrations that are popping up. This is the first Dodge that I've owned, and my Chevys were much quieter. Is anybody else having these problems, and/or does anyone have some suggestions. So far this is my only complaint, but it is pretty frustrating considering I've only had this truck for two months.
</P>

now what is it that you hear? wind noises? dash vibrations? what? I've seen where if the door seals are replaced it should help, shouldn't need to on an 03', I'm very happy with my 03' Q/C 4.7L Ram, 5-Speed.</P>

Old 12-09-2003, 08:18 PM
JohnnyZ

I'm getting vibration noises in my door panels (driver and right rear) and also vibration noises in the dash. Also, at freeway speeds I was getting a wierd chirping noise that sounded like it was coming from behind the guages. Took it in to the dealership for the chirping problem, but of course it didn't make the noise when they drove it.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:13 PM
HEMI TT
All Star

it always seems like that the problem never exists when you take it in. stupid huh, I hate when that happens.

Quick Reply: 2003 Ram Cab Noises