Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Latest list of problems....Mostly stupid stuff

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 08:31 PM
gpzjack
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Latest list of problems....Mostly stupid stuff

Ok i am taking my truck in this week to the dealer. Here is my list
1. Horn goes off for no reason (I had to pull the fuse til i get it in the shop)
2. Door seals already have holes in them from rubbing the door
3. Latest is that my battery is dead each morning. Can't find anything left on and truck is ok as long as it doesn't sit for longer than a few hours
4. Isn't really a problem but i will have it checked for the latest recall posted about the alternator wire.

I hope this gets cleared up and i can go back to being a happy ram owner!!!

Old 08-10-2004, 01:15 PM
hemihead04
Default RE: Latest list of problems....Mostly stupid stuff

I took mine in today for the same problem with the horn and I also have the same problem with the battery. The horn problem is in the horn button/airbag. They are ordering a new airbag as we speak to correct the problem. I'm hoping that the battery going dead has something to do with the horn being grounded all the time. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Old 08-11-2004, 08:39 PM
gpzjack
Veteran
Default RE: Latest list of problems....Mostly stupid stuff

I suspect the horn thing is doing it to the battery....Its been fine for about 3 days now. The beautiful thing is my dealer is tied up through the end of the month so i have to leave it but i bought a deal that gives me a rental anytime i have service so its time to have some fun with rental.....

Quick Reply: Latest list of problems....Mostly stupid stuff