Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Gages that match the 03 and up

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Offroad Hemi
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gages that match the 03 and up

I am looking to add a trans temp gauge, I do not want to rely on an idiot light. I have no idea what temp that should come on anyways. Does Mopar or anyone make a trans temp gauge that would fit the pod that comes with the SRT-10. I do not yet know the size of the pod, I just learned that it has a pod, I would imagine 2 1/16 which is a standard size. I have an 04 with the white gauges and black numbers that change color at night. The mopar performance catalog I have is junk. I looked at Autometer and their pics dont include night look. Know a company?

Old 08-10-2004, 03:47 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Gages that match the 03 and up

Don't the stock guages in the srt 10 got to a blue color when lite? Autometer does offer a gauge that does that. In any case, you could always have the bulb/led changed to correct the color.

Autometer gauges
blue = c2 gauges
green = ultra-lite gauges

Old 08-10-2004, 04:00 PM
mazz
Veteran

I added a temp gage for the transmission on my '04 Hemi, using the SRT-10 Gage Pod. It accepts 2-1/16" diameter gages. I ended up buying an AutoMeter gage. The AutoMeter gages do not morph in color as the factory gage faces do. I don't believe you'll find any that will.

Old 08-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Offroad Hemi
Rookie

I am not looking to add the SRT 10 Gauge to my 04' just the pod. I was just looking for a gauge that has a white background red needle and black numbers. It would be nice if the numbers changed colors at night to the green that my stock ones do.

Could you please send me some pics of your completed install and any advice, that would be a great benefit to me.

Old 08-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Offroad Hemi
Rookie

I visited my Dodge dealer today, the SRT-10 has an Auto Meter gauge. The dealer was not open(Sunday) I will try to find out how much the new A-pillar is. I am looking to add the trans temp, not oil temp as is in the SRT. Anyone know what a good price for that pillar is or who else is selling them at possibly a discounted price?

Quick Reply: Gages that match the 03 and up