Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Selling 1972 Chevy C-10 Long Bed Pickup

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:25 PM
mcss8541
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Selling 1972 Chevy C-10 Long Bed Pickup

I know this is a Dodge site and yes I do own a Dodge Pickup, but I started this project and now I am unable to complete it due to work schedule changes. I got this Chevy C-10 Custom pickup August of last year. It does not have hardly any rust on it. I sold the motor that was in it to put in a 350 TB and was going to mate it up to a 700R4 automatic transmission (it has a 3-speed standard original). I was getting it ready for paint so the fenderwells. dash cluster seats and interior gas tank has been removed and is stored in the bed of the truck. The cab and bed bolts have been removed abd retatined alothough I reccommend buying new ones. The plan was to send the cab to paint then the bed when the cab was completed. Once the rolling chassis was there then the engine and transmission along with any brake upgrades and frame coating would be done. I am asking $2000 OBO and yes I have a clear title and all the stickers are up to date through 2007. I live in El Campo, TX. If you want to see pics email me at mcss_8541@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Old 02-20-2007, 10:26 PM
RobertDunn
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Selling 1972 Chevy C-10 Long Bed Pickup

Might have better luck in the Sales section futhur down the forum main page

Quick Reply: Selling 1972 Chevy C-10 Long Bed Pickup