Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
Nissan "The toolbox" Titan
48.86%
Ford "Tonka" F-150
11.36%
Chevrolet Silverado
21.59%
Toyota Tundra
11.36%
Dodge Ram (Just for being fair)
4.55%
Chevrolet Cheyenne Concept
2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Ugly truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Snafu
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ugly truck

But anyway, I digressed again. Damn ricers spinning us away from the original topic! [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Read the subject line again! This is about UGLY TRUCKS, not about the capability of trucks. Titan is FUGLY, Silverado is fugly, F150 is ugly, new Ram is alright. You schmucks dragged us into a capability debate in a thread about appearance. You drive a rejected lunchbox on wheels and are paying through the rear for it. Deal with it. [sm=closed.gif]

Old 09-01-2004, 01:55 PM
SOMZ28

ORIGINAL: Snafu

But anyway, I digressed again. Damn ricers spinning us away from the original topic! [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Read the subject line again! This is about UGLY TRUCKS, not about the capability of trucks. Titan is FUGLY, Silverado is fugly, F150 is ugly, new Ram is alright. You schmucks dragged us into a capability debate in a thread about appearance. You drive a rejected lunchbox on wheels and are paying through the rear for it. Deal with it. [sm=closed.gif]

You are right, this is about what truck is the ugliest. Wonder where a 8 year old Ram would fall if it were an option. Ricer, huh...REDNECK. I'll let my LS1 show you how ricer I am. If you think paying $30K for a truck is too much, get a better paying job. Monte Carlo huh, isnt that a slow fwd V6...at least your sig block is accurate. What are you, like 13. Does you mom know your not at school??

Old 09-01-2004, 01:56 PM
SOMZ28

You're talking about a WORK truck and it's only available in a 1/2 ton? Please. Just shows the mentality we're dealing with here. I laugh every time I see an idjit pulling a 5th wheel with a 1/2 ton and get the hell away from them as quickly as possible. I bet you get a new truck every 2-3 years. You want long-term durability with constant heavy workload, your ricer ain't gonna hang with the big boys.
So are you saying the 1500 Ram is a BIG boy??

Old 09-01-2004, 02:01 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Hmmm Looks like it's gone from the ugly truck topic to just plain ugly here. [sm=dontgetit.gif][&:]

Karen

Old 09-01-2004, 02:03 PM
SOMZ28

I apologize to the OP for getting off topic. I think I have made my point. Most of the replies were exactly what I expected from the Ram owners.

Old 09-01-2004, 02:15 PM
TitanIam

Yes, read the subject line again. It was only after one member mentioned that he likes the TITAN and is looking at getting one that you "damn ricers" turned on him with the usual unpatriotic/ricer b/s that backs up every anti big 3 argument. This from three companies that have huge ties into Japan and Germany anyway.

Deal with the facts and you will see why the TITAN is rated tops. Ranting about magazine bias is laughable as the F150 is as new as the TITAN and the RAM is not that old. I have driven them all and the TITAN is better. Have you driven a TITAN?

I like the Ram a lot, but I like the TITAN more. Based on looks alone I'd buy the RAM.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Snafu

ORIGINAL: SOMZ28

You are right, this is about what truck is the ugliest. Wonder where a 8 year old Ram would fall if it were an option. Ricer, huh...REDNECK. I'll let my LS1 show you how ricer I am. If you think paying $30K for a truck is too much, get a better paying job. Monte Carlo huh, isnt that a slow fwd V6...at least your sig block is accurate. What are you, like 13. Does you mom know your not at school??

Redneck huh? At least you got one thing right. Throw the '94-'01 ram in the poll, it'll have the same results as the current DR does in that poll. I didn't spend $30K on an ugly truck. You did, you get to deal with it. Quit taking it out on people who bought real trucks that actually look decent.

And I don't have to explain a damn thing about myself to you. You're really showing your complete lack of any maturity making personal attacks against someone you don't have any clue about. And by the way, you were wrong on all your guesses. I put the pic up earlier as a joke. You're just proving it to be completely true in some cases. Once again diverting from the original topic, only this time with childish personal attacks.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Snafu

ORIGINAL: SOMZ28

You're talking about a WORK truck and it's only available in a 1/2 ton? Please. Just shows the mentality we're dealing with here. I laugh every time I see an idjit pulling a 5th wheel with a 1/2 ton and get the hell away from them as quickly as possible. I bet you get a new truck every 2-3 years. You want long-term durability with constant heavy workload, your ricer ain't gonna hang with the big boys.
So are you saying the 1500 Ram is a BIG boy??

Neither said or implied. Any 1/2 ton truck will be horribly overloaded and unreliable when worked as hard as my fleet is.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Snafu

ORIGINAL: TitanIam

Yes, read the subject line again. It was only after one member mentioned that he likes the TITAN and is looking at getting one that you "damn ricers" turned on him with the usual unpatriotic/ricer b/s that backs up every anti big 3 argument. This from three companies that have huge ties into Japan and Germany anyway.

Deal with the facts and you will see why the TITAN is rated tops. Ranting about magazine bias is laughable as the F150 is as new as the TITAN and the RAM is not that old. I have driven them all and the TITAN is better. Have you driven a TITAN?

I like the Ram a lot, but I like the TITAN more. Based on looks alone I'd buy the RAM.

I was being sarcastic with the "damn ricers" comment. Biggest problem with forums is it's difficult to judge if someone is serious, sarcastic, etc. I appoligize if it was used in a sense easily misunderstood.

Personally, I don't like ANY truck currently being built by any company. I don't believe magazines until I've done my own personal research. I've found almost every article and ranking to be skewed in some way, shape, or form, and rarely agree with them after my own investigations are done. But again this comes down to preference. I have driven every truck on the market today. I have my likes and dislikes on them all. For the workload I have, a 3/4 ton is absolutely required and almost overloaded. And since I wrench on all my own vehicles, accessablility and replacement part cost is a major factor in my purchasing decisions. But I'm not the average consumer either. And again, this falls into the catagory of subjective preference.

If you like what you have and it fits your needs, good for you. We don't have to agree, but we don't have to be childish about it either. Which you have not been just to clarify.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:56 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gezundheid, gezundheid

(please forgive my typo's, which may be many. Also, Todd, before using the word fool you'd better check out some of your own typo's. You have a weak "arguement" and your typo's "outdue" me! )

< Message edited by TitanIam -- 9/1/2004 11:48:15 AM >
First of all "danke" for the blessing. Then again for correcting the errors.[sm=smiley2.gif]

That's what happens when I'm watching tv and playing on the computer at the same time.

[sm=sigh.gif]

Quick Reply: Ugly truck