Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

how to get a deal on the Ram?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 07:48 PM
yawgom
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how to get a deal on the Ram?

I also remember some thread were some one confronted two dealers, giving to each others the best offers of the other one until it reached the price he wanted, also, try this at the enf of the month when salesmen are in a hurry trying to sell they quota.

Old 09-01-2004, 04:29 AM
Yellow04quad

definetly play the two dealers - also before you buy - take the truck on a 24 hour loan - then take that truck to another dealership - tell them this is what they are doing for you at dealer "A" beat them and I'll buy from you! and actually here in dallas some dealerships are advertising $10,000 off quad cabs.

And here is another thing you can do - go through Chrysler for financing (that way you get all the rebates and incentives) then when you get your payment book shop around to a bank or credit union and have it refinanced for a lower rate (I did this on my truck and my vette) I saved $35.00 a month on the truck and almost $70.00 on the vette - makes a huge difference

and yes end of the month is the best time to buy, but if you wait much longer, your selection will be limited 05's coming out

oh and if at all possible - try never to lease - especially if you are going to buy it - but do what you got to do

Old 09-01-2004, 02:38 PM
repsol

I bought mine hemi qc at carmax like 3 weeks ago, they sold everything at dealer invoice. mine has msrp for 31,000+ but carmax sticker at 22,000+ (that is after the 5k discount dodge/chrysler finance). so i got mine out the door for like 26,000.

they dont nego for price at all. do you think its a good deal?

its a 1500 QC, Hemi, with full leather inside, 40/60 rear seat, power everything (include the paddle), infinity cd and cass - with steering wheel control. tow mirror.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Powerslave

Just Remember the rebates are straight from chrysler and are completely seperate from the selling price .
By that i mean you should be able to buy the truck at invoice price and then apply the rebates which are currently 4500.
The sticker on my truck was 34xxx and the invoice price was 4-5 grand under that.

I have bought 2 like that mine and my Wifes truck same truck also just dif color.

all total it should be 9-10 thousand off the sticker price or I would look elsewhere .

They advertise locally at being 10-12 grand off at seeral dealers here also.

Old 09-02-2004, 07:05 PM
04hemifan

go onto ebay.com and search for "stevewhitedodgejeep" make sure you click on title and description. I feel that they have some hell of a deals going on. Its a dealership in N.C. and they offer free shipping. Depending on which one you want it might have an extra discount if you finance through chrysler (i think it was chrysler) Their trucks are like 7,8,9 thousand dollars below the msrp. check it out. Oh yeah they are new trucks.
they have thunder roads, hemi sports and everything. If you dont see the one you want they will get it for you. let me know what happens

Quick Reply: how to get a deal on the Ram?